Prep time: 5 minutes
Yield: 1 cup
Many people believe coulis is a vegetable or fruit sauce that only true professionals can make. They're all wrong. In all my years of cooking and entertaining, I'd say this is by far the easiest and most popular recipe I've ever made. Beginner cooks beware - you can make this raspberry coulis in your sleep. Sweet dreams!
Ingredients:
2 cups fresh raspberries
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
2 tablespoons water
Puree all ingredients in a blender and strain into a bowl. With a spoon drizzle the raspberry coulis onto and around desserts.
Note: Don't be afraid to experiment with different designs. Just look at my not-so-perfect photos - the messier it is, the more artistic it appears!
Text and Photographs © Nancy Real 2010
WOW! This sounds so delicious--and I love the photo with the hearts. I want some!
ReplyDeleteHi Nancy, Thanks for stopping by my blog.
ReplyDeleteI love that first photo too. It's just gorgeous!